GeraFold 218 is an innovative paper sheet folding machine for large format documents with a large table that allows a constant flow of high-speed folding operation with exceptional fold precision, different fold patterns for metric and imperial document , last panel compensation with or without margin for binder book with holes or last panel compensated to pack side.
The paper sheet folding machine is able to fold any technical drawing perfectly to any worldwide fold standard; this means being able to fold large A0, A1, A2 and A3 documents into A4 and also to fold A4 letter size into 3 panels for mailing and brochures.
This paper sheet folding machine sets a new benchmark in the automatic folding machine market, adding functionality such as plot length unlimited capability, up to 4 cross folds, stand with wheels, product design for user installation and maintenance.
- Maximum productivity thanks to the large table designed for an uninterrupted workflow at 15 A0/E per minute.
- Professional paper sheet folding machine best in class fold quality: sharp and precise.
- Wide choice of folding patterns styles and custom programs according to the needs thanks to the touch screen control panel.
- Ability to fold a wide range of metric and imperial documents (graphics and CAD).
- Unlimited first fold length operation.
- Cross fold or vertical fold up to 4 panels , document wide 36″ will be no more a problem.
- Quiet operation and reliable components.
- Manual cutting device for trimming documents while folding.
See paper sheet folding machine GeraFold 218 and other GERA products on YouTube channel
Gera has been building, designing and selling for over 50 years quality products that fulfill the main requirements of customers, well built paper sheet folding machine with quality maintenance free components, properly packaged that does not require a technician for installation as it arrives completely mounted. Once out of the box, the paper sheet folding machine is ready to work for years, silent with well marked and crushed folds, precise in the fold and with guides and video tutorials accessible with QR explanatory links.