Folding machine for drawings
This is the only folding machine for drawings able to fold A0 large format to A4 on single pass.
New GeraFold 424: is a folding machine for drawings for large format documents with a large table that allows a constant flow of high-speed folding operation.
First and second fold process is made with a single step, does not require a second document feed to get cross fold, fold pack with exceptional fold speed, the folding machine for drawings provides 3 custom fold patterns with or without margin or with last panel compensated, the easy customization of the fold panel dimension is performed in 1 mm steps.
The Folding Machine for drawings A0 is able to fold any technical drawing perfectly to any worldwide fold standard; this means being able to fold large A0, A1, A2 and A3 documents into A4
Main Characteristics Folding Machine for drawings
- One single step performs 1st fold and 2nd cross fold up to 2.6m to get directly A4 fold package.
- The folder is extremely fast 24 meter per minute
- Maximum productivity designed to enable an uninterrupted workflow at 20 A1 size per minute.
- Professional drawing folding machine for large format documents in black and white and color printed with toner, inkjet and blueprint machines.
- Wide choice of folding patterns, styles and customizable programs according to the needs thanks to the touch screen control panel.
- Ability to fold a wide range of prints (graphics and CAD)
- First Fold length up to 3.6 meters 18 panels
- Automatic Cross fold up to 3 panels and thickness of up to 12 1st folded panels double A0 length.
- Quiet operation 82 dBa and reliable components.
Market Segment Folding Machine for drawings:
Repro Shops, Architects Studios, Technical Department, Industry
See folding machine for drawings GeraFold 424 and other GERA products on YouTube channel
Also see the brand new UK bestselling drawing folder Gerafold 222
Evidently, Gera has been building, designing and selling for over 50 years quality products that fulfill the main requirements of customers. Moreover, our well built paper fold machine is designed to be maintenance free.
In this paragraph we explain some reasons why manufacturing details are important to define quality. Firstly, the quality mechanics distinguishes our production ability. Secondly, quality and design electronics and software help our customers to use and maintain our products in the best possible way.
As example, once out of the box, the paper fold machine is ready to work for several years and folds the paper with well marked and crushed folds.
Our paper folders, In conclusion, are properly packed which do not require a technician to install as they arrive fully assembled. In addition, the manual in your language and video tutorials accessible with QR codes help you use the product at the best.