Large Paper Folding machines
The large paper folding machines for CAD drawings are designed to be used for all printer technology as: toner, ink, gel and diazo blueprints.
The A0 or B0 large paper folding machines for CAD drawing can be manual or electric and they have different fold speed, fold pattern and option see below details.
These large paper folder machines are designed to last many years and used with several plotter and preserve the customer invetiments without to be linked to a printer.
The larghe paper folding machine is able to fold engineering/CAD documents, graphic drawings and GIS maps.
Cut&Fold is an innovative paper folding machines equipped with a cutter.
The A4 package is obtained in four simple steps as follows.
- Trim the copy lead and trail edge
- Fan fold the trimmed document to reduce the document length
- Trim fan-folded package side edges
- Cross fold to reduce document width and obtain A4/A package
Main Advantages of large paper folding machines
- Space-saving: cutting & folding operations are handled in the same area
- Effective workflow: during the folding process, it is possible to cut the following document.
- Profitable investment
- Top level of productivity
- Ability to fold a wide range of prints (graphics and CAD)
- Unlimited fan folding and cutting operations
- Precise, quiet and reliable